Seeking Help Suggest Me A Smartphone Under 15K

Jagadeesh

Contributor
Reaction score
Suggest Me A Best Smartphone Under 15000 With Android Oreo.

Redmi Note 5 pro is the best in current market.
or wait for the NOKIA X6 launch. It will cost extra ₹2000. (15000+2000)

im waiting for NOKIA X6.

Last edited:
Not a value for money option.
Agreed. There are greater hardware phones in this budget. But Samsung has the greatest UX and modified android OS which provides a bug free experience. This phone also comes with Oreo OS, hence suggested.

Many Service centers all over India is another thing to consider.

Redmi Note 5 pro is the best in current market.
or wait for the NOKIA X6 launch. It will cost extra ₹2000. (15000+2000)

im waiting for NOKIA X6.
Redmi Note 5 Pro not come with Oreo, they have cancelled the update, if want we have to download mannully :eek:k:
But I also suggest Redmi Note 5 pro, because it's very good phone by seeing the features, without Oreo infact I'm using & purchased in last week nd its very good :tup:

Last edited:
Agreed. There are greater hardware phones in this budget. But Samsung has the greatest UX and modified android OS which provides a bug free experience. This phone also comes with Oreo OS, hence suggested.

Agreed. The phone will soon receive a price cut as it is Samsung and will be good competitor.

@Bapun Raz only samsung users know that feel bro. Even after using Samsung J5 and J5 prime, I am eagerly waiting to upgrade to J8. Not all interested in other brands mainly because of AMOLED display and Customized UI

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock