Seeking Help Suggest me a good inverter for home usage

Reaction score
Kindly suggest me a good inverter, along with brand, model, and type of battery to be used for a 1BHK house.

Requirements are 3 tubelights, 3 fans, 1 LED TV and a PC with 8-10hrs of backup

Budget within 15k

Also what's the best way to buy inverter online or offline ? Also if offline means suggest a good showroom in and around Chennai

TIA

Last edited:
Have a look at the brand 'Genus'. They are the pioneers when it comes to home inverters.

Their whole catalog:

My model: Buy Genus Proton-Q Inverter | Buy Proton Q + 1450/1500/1650/2000

Purchased around 11 years ago and still works without any damage. Only few times fuse changed due to thunderstorms.

I think V-Guard brand should also good enough for UPS & Inverters.

Good luck getting a great inverter. 👍

When I used to be in North India, we had bought the Genus inverter along with a battery. That battery didn't last after 3 years (even after replacing the distilled water), so we went and bought a v guard inverter battery.

Now both the inverter and the battery have lasted long enough..

Thanks guys for your suggestions, any good offline showrooms you know around chennai? Or anyone have experience in buying it online ?

Buy Microtech Pure Sine Wave Inverter with Exide battery it will be very long-lasting. Pure sine wave inverters are best because they do not cause damage to your critical devices such as LED, Computer etc.

Also how to select battery for the inverter we are buying ? Like is there many types of battery like tubular, etc like that ? If so which type is the best to choose ?

And does all inverter companies providing on-site service ?

Last edited:
Guys for inverter, I have 3 options Microtek vs V-gaurd vs luminous

Among 3 which is best in terms of durability and after sales service ?

Guys for inverter, I have 3 options Microtek vs V-gaurd vs luminous

Among 3 which is best in terms of durability and after sales service ?
For me experience with Microtek is excellent earlier we were using its square wave model for 10+ years until we migrated to pure sinewave last year which is also working fine without any problem.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock