Suddenly all my Smart devices has stopped using interent on my wi-fi. All are not working on DHCP only if I use static IP

shyamlal

Reaction score
What could be the reason? Is it due to any setting my Airtel ADSL router (Binatone)?

First things first. Please do not use such a long thread title. I see that you always put everything in the title itself. That's not necessary. Just give a proper short description as title and provide details in the post content.

Back to your question, It happens occasionally. It's a ISP related issue due to DNS caching.
  • Try to reboot the router. Turn off the router, wait for 30 secs, restart it.
  • You can try to flushdns cache manually. Use the below quoted commands in command prompt.
  • Try changing dns to Google or other public DNS.
  • If none of these works, assigning manual IP to devices will fix the issue
  • This usually get resolved automatically in sometime without any troubleshooting. Just use manual IP for some time and allow the DNS caching to reset from the server end.
ipconfig /flushdns
ipconfig /release
ipconfig /renew

My Mi router is connected to my Airtel's router and it is working. I can connect devices on it (need static IP) but it status page still shows this error.

What is it and why is it shows and disconnected?

MiWi-Fi%2BRouter%2B2020-01-25%2B17-39-43.png

Please don't create new threads for every question. This issue is also related to the dns related problem. Hence merged here.

I am getting an error when I'm trying to connect the Mi route via PPPoE with my Airtel connection. [Image attached]

download

Is it due to any setting my Airtel ADSL router (Binatone)?

It would be nice to have details of your hardware. Looks like you have some internal complications.

1. Which one do you have ?

Binatone or Mi router

Mi router comes with an app. If available, reset all settings. Also, try with a single router and see whether you are facing the issue

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock