Strange Dialer Issue with Lenovo A6000+

anupbharadwaj

Reaction score
I have a slightly different question. I need a bit of help and advice. My Lenovo A6000+ has been updated to android 5.02 . I have a problem with the dialer. I have tried all things i have read in forms, but to no use. Jio dialer works perfectly and i can make calls. Default android dialer does not connect the call. Hardware is fine as the sim and sim slots are working fine.  I have been to the service center, they just re-installed the software again and told me to remove cache and all other basic things. But it still does not work.

Anybody has this strange problem, anybody can give me advice.

Also if i remove the update and ask them to install kitkat 4.4.4, will jio sim work with kikkat and will i be able to make calls and use the internet??

Please please help me on this.

If you rollback it should work. My brother uses the same mobile and struggling with dialer. Contacts will also be very slow. Now he installed a third party dialer to avoid the issues. I can get you the name of you want.

thisisjagan said:
If you rollback it should work. My brother uses the same mobile and struggling with dialer. Contacts will also be very slow. Now he installed a third party dialer to avoid the issues. I can get you the name of you want.

Thanks for the reply. Yes, please get me the name of the third party dialer app.

It's ZEN UI DIALER. The fix for this issue is, try moving all your contacts to phone and disable Google contacts sync.

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.contacts

thisisjagan said:
It's ZEN UI DIALER. The fix for this issue is, try moving all your contacts to phone and disable Google contacts sync.

App link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.asus.contacts

U mean to say i don't need to uninstall the android 5.02 update and install kitkat 4.4.4 from service center?

With android 5.02 update itself, i can install zen UI dialer. Is that what you are saying?

anupbharadwaj said:
U mean to say i don't need to uninstall the android 5.02 update and install kitkat 4.4.4 from service center?

With android 5.02 update itself, i can install zen UI dialer. Is that what you are saying?
Yes. Give a try of above solutions. First move contacts to phone and disable Google contacts sync. If doesn't fix, install Zen

thisisjagan said:
Yes. Give a try of above solutions. First move contacts to phone and disable Google contacts sync. If doesn't fix, install Zen

Jagan,

I tried both the above things you said, but still the dialer is giving me problems. Only solution left is to downgrade it to android kitkat 4.4.4 and see what happens.

Shall i go ahead and ask the service center person to downgrade it??

ur thoughts...

anupbharadwaj said:
Jagan,

I tried both the above things you said, but still the dialer is giving me problems. Only solution left is to downgrade it to android kitkat 4.4.4 and see what happens.

Shall i go ahead and ask the service center person to downgrade it??

ur thoughts...
You can do it. I did it in my honor 4x. Check the cost and time for doing it in Service Center. If it's worth, go for it. Else do it yourself.

thisisjagan said:
You can do it. I did it in my honor 4x. Check the cost and time for doing it in Service Center. If it's worth, go for it. Else do it yourself.

I had been to the service center today, they told me that they cannot downgrade to kitkat 4.4.4 . Could you tell me how to do it myself.

Is the process, risky or wht. I have average knowledge of these applications.

Guide me plz.

Also can you tell me any good mobile in with 7000 - 8000 range.

Thank you.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock