Star Sports not showing ENG vs AUS match in HD

dreambox.pk

Reaction score
Star sports is worst network they should have not get the rights if they don't have time or channel to show the matches

STAR Sports Is Affected With This Disease From Long... I Have Stopped Subscribing to Their HD Channels Long Back..

STREAMS Of SKY Sports And Other Channels Are Better In This Internet AGE...

At times there is No HD feed provided from Host Broadcaster in Australia, :no:no:no this has happened earlier mainly for the matches played at Hobart. Today they are telecasting Malaysian Open Finals on HD1 and Aus Open on HD2. :k:k:k
Also if they show cricket people blame them of being Cricket Centric, Now they are telecasting other sports people are criticizing for not showing HD feed of Cricket event..... You cannot have best of everything !!! :(:(:(
All 6 Channels are showing Live sports Somethings gonna miss out some were !!!

Duke said:
At times there is No HD feed provided from Host Broadcaster in Australia, :no:no:no this has happened earlier mainly for the matches played at Hobart. Today they are telecasting Malaysian Open Finals on HD1 and Aus Open on HD2. :k:k:k
Also if they show cricket people blame them of being Cricket Centric, Now they are telecasting other sports people are criticizing for not showing HD feed of Cricket event..... You cannot have best of everything !!! :(:(:(
All 6 Channels are showing Live sports Somethings gonna miss out some were !!!
Good point Duke bro.

In India, With Burst of LED/LCD TV's People Want Quality...

In India CRICKET Is Religion, and Other Sports Don't Come Near By It.. No Doubt Fans Are There, But Money Is With Cricket...

HD Feed Is Always Been Generated, Check Streams of Sky Sports, Why HD Relay Is There..

I Am Not Saying Dont Show Other Sports.. But I Am Also Against Those Star Shows, Sachiiiiin, Outstanding Ojha Etc Etc..

When Its Live Give Preference..

Duke said:
At times there is No HD feed provided from Host Broadcaster in Australia, :no:no:no this has happened earlier mainly for the matches played at Hobart.
wrong:no:no
Match is inhd and it is telecasted by others.:lol

2wfk1h4.jpg

Check SKY SPORTS Feed... Graphics By Them..

piinku1 said:
wrong:no:no
Match is inhd and it is telecasted by others.:lol

I have said clearly that today Star HD channels are telecasting Malaysian Open & Australian open.....
In earlier case Last one was Ind & Sri lanka Match in 2012 from Hobart No HD Feed was made available to ESS.
I hope this clears any confusion about my earlier post !!!:hello:hello:hello

Whats the use of 6 channels STAR Sports Network if they have sports rights & still doesn't want to show?

Re: RE: Star Sports not showing ENG vs AUS match in HD

NinadG said:
Whats the use of 6 channels STAR Sports Network if they have sports rights & still doesn't want to show?

They hav utilized all ther 6 chs with live feed..
This thread is abt no hd feed for cricket and this is clear that they hav only 2hd chs n had 3 live events (cricket , badminton , tennis ) they prefered other sports over cricket which is a gud thing bcoz all u forum guys hav acussed them favouring cricket...THEY CANT MAKE EVERYONE HAPPY...if they had showed cricket then again a new thread would hav started criticizing them for only cricket revolution..:mad::mad::mad:

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock