Sri Lanka tour of India - 2022 | News & Updates

Vivek3457789

Contributor
Reaction score
IND-SL Tests to be played in Bengaluru and Mohali from 25 Feb 2022 and 5 Mar 2022

Last edited:
25th Feb to 5th Mar, 2022 - 1st Test, Bengaluru
5th Mar to 9th Mar, 2022 - 2nd Test, Mohali
13th Mar, 2022 - 1st T20I, Mohali
15th Mar, 2022 - 2nd T20I, Dharamshala
18th Mar, 2022 - 3rd T20I, Lucknow

Last edited:
After about seven years, the Himachal Pradesh Cricket Association (HPCA) will hold an international cricket match at its Dharamsala stadium.

President of the HPCA Arun Kumar Dhumal gave this information at an annual general meeting of the association late last evening. Arun announced that the BCCI had decided to host a T20 match between India and Sri Lanka in March next year.

"The supremely-talented Punjab batter Shubman Gill will lend solidity to the Indian middle-order when a major reshuffle is expected to force struggling Cheteshwar Pujara and" "Ajinkya Rahane out of the Test team.

"India's next Test assignment is a two-match series against Sri Lanka, starting February 25 in Bengaluru and at least two middle-order slots will be up for grabs."

Last edited:
"The supremely-talented Punjab batter Shubman Gill will lend solidity to the Indian middle-order when a major reshuffle is expected to force struggling Cheteshwar Pujara and" "Ajinkya Rahane out of the Test team.
Finally :kiss2:

rnq8aPH.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock