Spotify - News & Updates

Bros is it Spotify consumes more data ?? Anybody experience it ?? Yesterday nit I played 60mins. But it consumes 500mb is it normal or telecom cheating ?? Pls share ur experience so that can I escalate this issue further .. thanks
In your mobile settings, does your data usage show Spotify at the top? Usually, Spotify is very efficient. I haven't faced such issues with it, even at highest quality.

In your mobile settings, does your data usage show Spotify at the top? Usually, Spotify is very efficient. I haven't faced such issues with it, even at highest quality.
How much bandwidth is normally consumed for an hour long stream?

See Anna

Q1BwsmK.jpg

The Spotify app hasn't seen a major design overhaul for a few years now, but it does get incremental updates on a regular basis. The latest section of the app to get a new lick of paint is the library, which was last upgraded in 2019 to accommodate podcasts.

With this latest update, Spotify is making the library much more intuitive. You now start on an all-encompassing library page that displays playlists, artists, and albums in one feed, based on how recently you played each entry (by default).

fc3eyjY.png

Spotify is testing a redesigned (and much-improved) library UI

There was a news that Spotify will launching Spotify HiFi. Is that plan scrapped? Being a premium member, we are still capped at 16bit audio stream..

There was a news that Spotify will launching Spotify HiFi. Is that plan scrapped? Being a premium member, we are still capped at 16bit audio stream..

Spotify is going hi-fi. Well, “HiFi.” It’s taken longer than competitors like Tidal and Amazon Music, but today, the leading subscription music service announced a new lossless streaming tier that will allow listeners to get the most from their digital music library. The news came at the company’s Spotify “Stream On” virtual event.

Spotify HiFi will be available later this year and “will deliver music in CD-quality, lossless audio format to your device and Spotify Connect-enabled speakers, which means fans will be able to experience more depth and clarity while enjoying their favorite tracks.”

Spotify HiFi is a lossless streaming tier coming later this year

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock