Spotify - News & Updates

Who has local music in 2020? I didn't even bother to copy songs and albums I actually purchased from Play Music as everything is available on streaming services.
There are some people who still download from ------, etc :hehe:
And it's useful when some albums aren't available for streaming. For instance, Tips (Non-Hindi) albums are still not there.

Last edited by a moderator:
And it's useful when some albums aren't available for streaming. For instance, Tips (Non-Hindi) albums are still not there.
Okay, then it should be a great feature as you can add offline songs to missing playlist.

The audio-streaming giant began testing the new interface last month to bring the desktop experience on par with Spotify apps on all devices. While the community post attempted to paint a sanguine picture of the update, users who were forced to use the new UI were pretty quick in pointing out just how broken it was.

Spotify is forcing some paying users to test a confusing new desktop UI

Spotify launches Spotify Mini plan in India. It costs Rs.7 per day and Rs.25 for a week.

Premium Mini

JOoPxOW.png

Get the Spotify experience at a mini price. 1 day or 1 week of Premium Mini, with no commitments.
  • Access to over 60 million songs
  • No ad interruptions
  • Pick and play any track
  • Choose 30 songs to play offline (limited to 1 device)
    Note: You can change your offline songs any time. Just remove the ones you don’t want from the Downloaded Songs playlist in Your Library before adding new ones.
Premium Mini - Spotify

Bros is it Spotify consumes more data ?? Anybody experience it ?? Yesterday nit I played 60mins. But it consumes 500mb is it normal or telecom cheating ?? Pls share ur experience so that can I escalate this issue further .. thanks

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock