Spotify - News & Updates

I recently got 6 months of Spotify subscription free with new Airpods.I am curious what exactly is the USP of Spotify?
Playlists and algorithms. Others keep recommending mostly same songs based on your history or popular songs. Spotify pushes different songs here fitting the mood of the song you play. They also got rights to exclusive podcast like The Joe Rogan Podcast.

Playlists and algorithms. Others keep recommending mostly same songs based on your history or popular songs. Spotify pushes different songs here fitting the mood of the song you play. They also got rights to exclusive podcast like The Joe Rogan Podcast.
Hmm so but song quality wise is there any difference?I actually don't listen much except while travelling,so is it worth spending extra money on something i don't use frequently ?

Hmm so but song quality wise is there any difference?I actually don't listen much except while travelling,so is it worth spending extra money on something i don't use frequently ?
If u don’t use it frequently don’t spend separately for music
Just user whatever u have like yt music with yt premium or apple music from apple one

The quality wise it's same as other apps for now. They have plans to introduce higher quality music in future. Meanwhile, you shouldn't spend money if you don't listen music.

The quality wise it's same as other apps for now. They have plans to introduce higher quality music in future. Meanwhile, you shouldn't spend money if you don't listen music.
I have amazon prime music which i listen over weekends when i am free or else while travelling.Didn't try Spotify before as i felt there was no need of another subscription just for music.

I have amazon prime music which i listen over weekends when i am free or else while travelling.Didn't try Spotify before as i felt there was no need of another subscription just for music.
I use them both. Both has similar audio quality. Amazon also offers many podcast ad-free too. I just use Spotify for playlist and algorithms.

FETL6lB.jpg

Good news for everyone, Zee Music library has been added back to Spotify all the favorite songs from Zee library can be streamed again.

What are these unplayable songs, no songs, no artists, nothing??

JQxvhuC.jpg
WGbQ8Ii.jpg
dUQJRJB.jpg

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock