Spend Rs 3500 and get smartphone + free calls, free net, free SMS for 2 years

Shiva mahesh

Reaction score
New Delhi: This is about a budget smartphone that’s not only cheap but brings a lot of freebies with it too. Well, this phone is called LYF Flame 7S

Reliance’s new smartphone will cost you just Rs 3500, and with it comes Jio’s welcome offer for 2 years

Simply put, if you buy LYF Flame 7S online or from a Reliance store you will get free internet, calls and SMS benefit for two years instead of 1 year that Jio is offering for other phones

http://tz.ucweb.com/10_7XTz

Reactions: iSK
One doubt bro,

Is it possible to take the sim out from the LYF phone and use it on any other 4G phone ?

For the free sim, welcome offer is only till this Dec 31st.

But as said in the first post of this thread, if welcome offer for the jio sim coming with the LYF phone is valid for 2 years, then it's a good buy.

Rishithulyan said:
One doubt bro,

Is it possible to take the sim out from the LYF phone and use it on any other 4G phone ?

Yeah bro it is possible. I m using LYF FLAME 6 jio sim in J7 nd thr is no prob working fine :k

This is not fair lyf nd jio cheated people.

Pehle pata hota to log lyf ka phn abhi kharidte pehle jo phn le liye unka to nuksan ho gaya na.

Rishithulyan said:
For the free sim, welcome offer is only till this Dec 31st.

But as said in the first post of this thread, if welcome offer for the jio sim coming with the LYF phone is valid for 2 years, then it's a good buy.

I didn't find any such offer on LYF official site and neither on any reputed news site. So plz confirmed before buying it

This news is from Uc web news section I already seen this news many days before. I didn't share here because the sites which shared this type newses are not trustworthy...:s

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock