Sony Xperia 1 II

Xperia 1 II | Android smartphone by Sony | Sony UK

With Next Generation 5G for uncompromised access to quality content, Xperia 1 II is built for speed. Professional technology from Alpha Cameras lets you capture the previously impossible at up to 20fps AF/AE continuous burst shooting and Real-time AF to capture humans and animals in vibrant including legendary ZEISS® quality in your Xperia.

Supporting professional use, Xperia 1 II also brings photographers large 1/1.7” Exmor RS™ for mobile sensor, BIONZ X™ for mobile, and Photography Pro and RAW* file support (.dng). Cinematography Pro “powered by CineAlta”, lets you capture professional movies with Look colour management pre-sets.

With a stunning 21:9 CinemaWide™ display, Xperia 1 II supports professional color level reproduction for a truly immersive viewing experience in Creator Mode “powered by CineAlta”.
Listen to music the way the creator intended, with 360 Reality Audio, Hi-Res Audio Wireless and our newly-designed front stereo speakers for true from stereo sound.

Level up your gaming with a DUALSHOCK®4 connection, Game enhancer and a 21:9 CinemaWide™ display for an immersive gaming experience that lets you play better and share more.

*Colour availability varies per market.

I so love these Sony design phones.. Wish they were available in India? Sad that Sony exited india. :cry:

I so love these Sony design phones.. Wish they were available in India? Sad that Sony exited india. :cry:
Yeah.. these look so good. I love the boxy design they have. Also, I don't mind the minimal bezels on top & bottom.. far better than having a Notch or Punch-Hole.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock