Good News Sony BRAVIA TV Offers 3 Months Sony LIV Free Subcription

Detective Conan

Contributor
Reaction score
Sony BRAVIA TV Offers 3 months SonyLIV subscription bonus to watch online movies and shows, free on your 4K HDR, OLED, Android, Ultra HD LED BRAVIA TV. (BRAVIA Customers need to enter the combination of their Model & Serial no. For example: If the model no. is KDL-55W800D & Serial no. is 4056008, the coupon code will be: 55W800D4056008. Model name & Serial number is provided on the left side of TV. Please note KDL-/KLV-/KD- is not to be included in the coupon code.) its applicable for all Sony BRAVIA TV which was brought last year .. 2017 i guess..because, I tried using the code of old BRAVIA TV bought few years back it didn't work . thought should share it with you guys..

Source.. Sony BRAVIA TV SonyLIV Subscription Offer | Sony IN

Last edited:
:hehe: just to watch Song LIV app I should buy TV? Who watch Song LIV?? ☺

:hehe: just to watch Song LIV app I should buy TV? Who watch Song LIV?? ☺
Bro;), I watch Sony LIV and there are many others who do:) . it's just a promo offer of BRAVIA TV . They are not forcing anyone to buy their TV just for availing free subcription :sneaky:.

Live channels have been removed from the app

guys sorry for bumping into old thread. i checked they have added back live channels on Sony liv app on sony tv web apps.. its working now.. have to update software . have to log in.. live channel works.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock