Seeking Help Sold my laptop now want to buy a tab. Guidance please

Bishnu15

Reaction score
Sold my laptop for 5K. Now want to buy a tab for my online teaching. Guidance Please. Thanks in advance.

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 - 9999
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.0 - 14999

LTE variants might be a little higher than these

Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8.0 - 9999
Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.0 - 14999

LTE variants might be a little higher than these
As of my knowledge they run on Samsung OS not Android and Samsung OS is way more behind.

Sold my laptop for 5K. Now want to buy a tab for my online teaching. Guidance Please. Thanks in advance.
Android tablets are not worth it anymore. If you want, go for the new iPad, starting at Rs. 30k; or else the Windows tablets...

Android tablets are waste companies wont give any software updates/ support after 2year and it becomes laggy over time. Even though cost is high its better to invest on Apple IPads

Have been a long time android tablet user and i think they are way under rated. Sure most of the apps are just expanded versions of their respective mobile apps, but all depends on the use case. I have been using my tablets for mostly entertainment purposes and occasional official work like meetings and docs etc and they work really good. Here is the list of tablets I used :-

1) Mi Pad 1 (Gave it to my child for nursery rhymes now )
2) Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Dad is using it for official use mostly dealing with docs)
3) Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (Mostly used for Netflix and stuff.Very rarely for office work as I got a new laptop from company which is a beast in itself)

Samsung will be launching Galaxy Tab A7 soon. It could be a decent offering considering the price. I suggest wait for it
Have been a long time android tablet user and i think they are way under rated. Sure most of the apps are just expanded versions of their respective mobile apps, but all depends on the use case. I have been using my tablets for mostly entertainment purposes and occasional official work like meetings and docs etc and they work really good. Here is the list of tablets I used :-

1) Mi Pad 1 (Gave it to my child for nursery rhymes now )
2) Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 (Dad is using it for official use mostly dealing with docs)
3) Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e (Mostly used for Netflix and stuff.Very rarely for office work as I got a new laptop from company which is a beast in itself)
Very TRUE. Android tablets are way under rated. Only thing is we do not upgrade tabs frequently like mobile phones and so less sales and eventually less options in recent times. But that also changed with Samsung Tab A7.

I have used MI Pad 2 (or ver 1, not sure) and Nexus 7, when they came. Mi Pad is still working great. Then I got Lenovo YogaTab for entertainment purposes. It has stereo speakers, Wifi+4G, rotating camera, great attached sturdy stand, etc. All these tabs are bought just around 10k and worked for more than 3 years (Mi Pad around 7 years and still going strong).

For online classes, I gave one of my 15.6" laptop computer to my first daughter studying class 6 (time from 9:30 to 13:00 and from 15:00 to 16:00). I gave Lenovo YogaTab for my second daughter studying second std. I don't want her eyes to hurt by seeing the small phone screen (even though her class is from 9:30 to 11:00 only) and Lenovo YogaTab is good enough for that till now. But Still for better experience and also since my wife want her lovely LenovoTab back, I bought Tab A7 with 4G on Sunday and it's simply amazing with 4 speakers (sound can never be muffled by any way your kid hold), superb 10.4" FHD+ screen, still great battery life, memory card slot and so on.

I would suggest you to go for WiFi version of Tab A7, which comes cheap. It's now selling for Rs17,999 and with card offer, it comes to Rs16,499, which is unbeatable, imho. Chances of getting it in still cheaper price is slim in coming sale days, but still you can wait if you want.

Even for online teaching classes 3GB RAM (Tab A7 has this) is more than enough. (Use Opera, instead of Chrome browser, then even 2GB RAM will be enough ;) ).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock