Smartphone Related Discussions

• Thread starter Bapun
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 1,707
  • Views: Views 212,882
Received latest 1.0.5.0 version update for Xiaomi HyperOS in my Poco X6 Pro 5G...

PU5My5h.jpeg

Snapdragon 8 Gen 4 with Oryon CPU is coming in October
Qualcomm announced the Snapdragon 8 Gen 3 SoC last year in October at the Snapdragon Summit hosted in Hawaii, and we have now learned that this year's Snapdragon Summit will also be held in October, where the chipmaker will introduce the Snapdragon 8 Gen..

Within last few years. Meizu, Coolpad, Gionee, Yu, Lenovo, Huawei, InFocus and HTC have disappeared. Somewhat Asus is also gone. I miss the beauty of Sense UI.

Older phones supports more apps than latest ones. Enjoying FIFA 14 and GTA Chinatown Ward. I wish I could get hands on a Android Froyo and Android Gingerbread OS to play even older games.
qLu89xL.jpeg

LNMZcZ1.jpeg

dvzTXeU.jpeg

In a recent advertisement by the RBI, it was stated that your phone's private data could be compromised if you use public charging points in public areas. Is this true? Should we avoid charging our phones in places like railway stations or even on trains?

In a recent advertisement by the RBI, it was stated that your phone's private data could be compromised if you use public charging points in public areas. Is this true? Should we avoid charging our phones in places like railway stations or even on trains?
Just turn off usb debugging if it's enabled. You will be fine.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock