Smart TV storage running out on Candes smart TV

Karrthik28

Reaction score
I have Candes 60cm smart TV while transferring some files it showed storage space running out. After that none of the functions working even video not working. Can anyone tell me what should I do now or how perform forced factory reset?

GZdirFu.jpg

Try clicking on that notification. Or keep on clicking on home button. It might take so time. Go to storage and delete files. Make sure that atleast 1GB storage is free. Otherwise you are gonna have to reset the software using a laptop.

Try clicking on that notification. Or keep on clicking on home button. It might take so time. Go to storage and delete files. Make sure that atleast 1GB storage is free. Otherwise you are gonna have to reset the software using a laptop.
Clicking home button, the function works but nothing on screen is visible. Only that space running out notification is showing, and even with set top box source - only Audio working, video is not playing.
Is there any way to reset using remote button code tricks?

Last edited:
Clicking home button, the function works but nothing on screen is visible only that space running out notification is showing, and even with set top box source - only Audio working, video is not playing.
Is there any way to reset using remote button code tricks?
I don't think you can do any factory reset with any code using remote. Meanwhile what happens when you plug and unplug your tv?

I don't think you can do any factory reset with any code using remote. Meanwhile what happens when you plug and unplug your tv?
Tv turns off immediately but while Switching on its taking more time to launch, stuck with brand logo and afterwards that storage notification appears

Tv turns off immediately but while Switching on its taking more time to launch, stuck with brand logo and afterwards that storage notification appears
You can try factory reset. Unplug the TV. Press and hold power and volume down button of your tv while plugging in. You will get option. Navigate using volume up and down button. Select using power button. Select factory reset.

You can try factory reset. Unplug the TV. Press and hold power and volume down button of your tv while plugging in. You will get option. Navigate using volume up and down button. Select using power button. Select factory reset.
Power & volume button on remote?

Not showing anything like that with remote

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock