Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

Delhi government on Wednesday announced a “complete ban” on the sale, use and storage of firecrackers in the Capital this Diwali. This pre-emptive ban was imposed in view of the city’s deteriorating air quality over the past three years, said chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in a series of tweets.

Delhi government on Wednesday announced a “complete ban” on the sale, use and storage of firecrackers in the Capital this Diwali. This pre-emptive ban was imposed in view of the city’s deteriorating air quality over the past three years, said chief minister Arvind Kejriwal in a series of tweets.

I'm very happy for the Delhi government I want rajasthan to ban crackers and make the environmental diwali

Yes and eating non veg is as harmless to environment as long as it fits our crave.

Nobody gives 2 Sh**s about pollution especially in Delhi when AAP netas themselves celebrate their victory by bursting crackers lmao but somehow Banning crackers only on our "Diwali" will solve the issue 👏👏
By nobody. Do you mean the common people or just politicians?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock