Discussion Silent Diwali: Ban on sale and use of firecrackers

Not sure of individual costs but from what I recollect anar around 60/piece,sparklers 150 rs/pack
Anar is called Banana Tree here. We have some of the best and the most expensive ones made available here.

How will the government prevent it?
#soundpollution
5PQUWgJ.jpg

Get use to hearing this kind of judgments. When bursting of crackers has become more over ego than celebrating diwali with your loved ones
It is quiet obvious that Milords do not have balls to question the stubble burning by farmers.The AQI for Delhi was already poor before Diwali and bursting crackers acted like ghee in fire.If there is one bunch of sycophants who badly need reform it is the Judiciary.They always have 1 rule for themselves and 1 for rest of India.Nepotism,Favorism are blatantly prevalent in judiciary and funny thing is you are likely to be charged by the beacons of free speech in india if you question them ,ridicule them in public.I really hope the next reforms comes in Judiciary.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock