Seeking Help Should I charge my new smartphone overnight?

• Thread starter Lurie
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 14
  • Views: Views 1,586

Lurie

Reaction score
Hello. After spamming several threads related to buying new smartphone, I have finally bought Realme X2; but I'm struck with these fundamental questions: should I charge my new phone overnight and what are the things I should do in order to make my phone better

Best part about Realme phones. It stops charging after being fully charged.

Best part about Realme phones. It stops charging after being fully charged.
Few of my friends were saying I should charge my new phone overnight for better battery performance

No, latest lithium-ion batteries doesn't require overnight charging. Just charge it normally as it drains . Also new phones are shipped with 50% + factory charged. Just use it out of the box and charge it after it drains

No, latest lithium-ion batteries doesn't require overnight charging. Just charge it normally as it drains . Also new phones are shipped with 50% + factory charged. Just use it out of the box and charge it after it drains
I charged it completely when it was 31 Percent. Will it cause any problem?

I recently bought a phone battery and it came with this note -

usaZZj2.jpg

A battery's life depends on various factors. It is best to always charge till full 100%, and then let it drain as much as u can (4-5%) before putting it to charge again. If you are at home and may afford a downtime of 5 mins, then let the phone turn off itself due to complete battery drain (0%) and then put it on charge and take it to 100%.

The higher number of 0 to 100 to 0 cycles, the higher is the battery life. It is recommended not to unnecessarily keep the phone battery charging overnight.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock