• Replies: Replies 119
  • Views: Views 18,759

Siva

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I have placed a couple of orders on JioMart yesterday and wanted to share the overall experience. As of now, there is no official app to place orders, so I used the website. Registration was with a mobile number. Placing the order was smooth and there were multiple payment options as well. I couldn't find a few items that I was searching for though. It seemed like the product catalog is incomplete. However, I found that the prices were reasonable with free shipping too. Post the order placement, I have promptly received an SMS and email with confirmation. As of now, the delivery is showing 30-Jun-2020 and they also displayed a warning saying it could further be delayed.

I have noticed that one of the items in each of my orders is showing the quantity and price as 0 when I check in the order history. I'm not sure what is that about. I tried contacting the @JioMart_Support handle on Twitter to understand what it is and I didn't receive any response yet.

Below are the order screenshots.

pHJxujX.png

xQ9PFLn.png

Have you guys placed any orders on JioMart yet? What's your take on it? Share your experiences here.

Cheers!

I was Registered via Whatsapp Link but unfortunately
Limited items Listed 1 month Ago So Deny For puarchesing.

I have tried but lot of items were not available so dropped the idea of buying but will try again once they are fully stocked.

I have read several incidents of items missing during delivery and then lot's of hassle to get balance amount refund. Hope your experience will be better @Siva bro.

I was Registered via Whatsapp Link but unfortunately
Limited items Listed 1 month Ago So Deny For puarchesing.
Yes bro, lot's of items unavailable. I think it varies according to your city's Reliance Smart/Fresh stock.

i ordered twice during the past 1 week, really good experience. got the items for reasonable price. recommended

Ok. The first order was cancelled as both the items were out of stock and in the second order they delivered just 3 out of 11 items. I got the refund promptly though. Looks like a half baked service as of now. That is probably why they say it's in beta!?

Ok. The first order was cancelled as both the items were out of stock and in the second order they delivered just 3 out of 11 items.
See i said you. 👇
I have read several incidents of items missing during delivery and then lot's of hassle to get balance amount refund. Hope your experience will be better @Siva bro.
Items missing during delivery is the most common issue with JioMart. It seems they don't update their website with actual product stock according to pin codes.

Ok. The first order was cancelled as both the items were out of stock and in the second order they delivered just 3 out of 11 items. I got the refund promptly though. Looks like a half baked service as of now. That is probably why they say it's in beta!?
How long does the refund take bro. Also where are they refunding.

How long does the refund take bro. Also where are they refunding.
It didn't take long after the cancelation bro, hardly a day. They have refunded to the original payment mode, in this case to the bank account via PhonePe.

Better to order in COD basis. They reduce the bill amount during delivery for missing/out of stock items.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock