Discussion Service of IndiaPost

Reaction score
I had a crazy experience with IndiaPost I got a message there was a post in my name and received it yesterday.
KOugBmS.jpg

However few minutes back I got a sms saying that the post has reached the city office yesterday. I mean its more than 24 hours since they delivered it and now they are saying it has reached the city. Has anyone else been in such a situation just want to know?
j9pr3uK.jpg

If you ask me the delivery is really quick delivered in 2 days but their way of tracking and informing the customer is abysmal

And here I have never received parcel or document tracking updates from IndiaPost via SMS. I manually keep a track of it or the postal delivery agent comes/contact me.

If I receive anything such, I might end up considering that as scam/fake. 🙈

And here I have never received parcel or document tracking updates from IndiaPost via SMS. I manually keep a track of it or the postal delivery agent comes/contact me.

If I receive anything such, I might end up considering that as scam/fake. 🙈
True. Same here no doubt IndiaPost is quick but receive message for booking and delivered. That's it no transit update.

Little off topic thought IndiaPost was slow but just received the message from Bank of Maharashtra that they have sent the courier which was dispatch on Apr 12

Its pretty quick, but yes, I had the same experience where "delivered" message came 2 days after the actual delivery

Its pretty quick, but yes, I had the same experience where "delivered" message came 2 days after the actual delivery
I found everything is fine. Untill unless you are delivering on time.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock