Senior Jammu and Kashmir suspended after giving Pakistan sensitive information

Shiva mahesh

Reaction score
SRINAGAR: A deputy superintendent has been suspended by the Jammu & Kashmir on Thursday as he had passed on some secret information about security deployment to Pakistani intelligence agencies.
The girl was allegedly raped by her neighbour in Delhi

The investigation is in process by J&K DGP K Rajendra Kumar against deputy superintendent after he came to know that he has some contacts with Pakistan intelligence agencies

He shared the sensitive information of India with Tanveer Ahmad on telephone

According to Tanveer Ahmad, “He received a call at the control room phone a month ago from a person identifying himself as an Army commander

The caller wanted him to share the details of the deployment of police and para-military forces at various places in the Valley. Before sharing the details, I sought permission from my SP.”

Sources said, the information was shared using whatsapp. Moreover, the call was traced by Ministry of Home Affairs

Police officers are regularly getting threat calls from Pakistan from the last few years, Intelligence sources said. The callers introduce themselves as officers of other security agencies and seek details of deployment of the forces

Senior Jammu and Kashmir suspended after giving Pakistan sensitive information

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock