SBI is Totally Changed

Pallab501

Reaction score
Visited my SBI branch after 3 year and Pleasantly surprised. They opened my Mother's Savings Account within 1 hour. Just submitted Pan and voter and 3 signature and got Ac no instantly. Their employees registered account in Yono. No more silly excuses like link failure, Documents problem bla..bla.. etc.. Can't believe this is SBI 🥺🥺🥺. Their services improved Leaps & Bound. They totally changed my perception about them.
My Rating would be 8/10.

SBI in Serampore too, well organised now. Don't need to wait in line. You just have to collect a token after feeling the withdrawal slip or check, then they will announce your number. Maybe it's not new but new to me. Not all banks are providing this service.

SBI in Serampore too, well organised now. Don't need to wait in line. You just have to collect a token after feeling the withdrawal slip or check, then they will announce your number. Maybe it's not new but new to me. Not all banks are providing this service.
Its Not Completely New. Here In Konnagar SBI Branch I Noticed It 2 Years Ago. But Till Now Only SBI Branch I Noticed This System.

But SBI is now reducing interest on saving, fixed deposit and they are also charging fine for not keeping the minimum balance. And others public sector banks are also following them. But it's true that people who take loans from banks would be benefited.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock