Seeking Help Samsung M20 vs Samsung A20 vs LG W30

Harshit

Reaction score
I wanted to buy a Smartphone of around ₹10,000 for my Father. He is very much brand conscious. Earlier he was a fan Nokia (Original one not HMD Global) and now of Samsung and LG. He doesn't like any electronics item be TV, Fridge,etc of any other brand except the two mentioned above. So I have shortlisted three smartphones that fits perfectly in my budget as well his requirements. But I am very much confused. So I need your help. Please suggest me.

I have posted some of the pros and cons seeing the specifications:-

Samsung M20:-
Pros:- 5000 mah battery, Usb Type C port, Fast Charging 15 watt adapter in box
Cons:- Still comes with Android Oreo, TFT Display

Samsung A20:-
Pros:- Super Amoled Display, USB Type C port, Headphones in Box.
Cons:- Nothing as such

LG W30:-
Pros:- Triple Camera, Notch Selection Setting, Near stock Android (Bloatware Free)
Cons:- Hybrid Sim (Does not make a difference as my father does not require more than 6-7 GB memory), Still Micro USB port

Amazon.in: LG_W30: Electronics

I also have a general query about smartphones with fingerprint sensor as I still using a phone without it. Can we add more than one person's fingerprint? Like suppose me and my father's fingerprint, so both can open the phone.

Thanks

Last edited:
I also have a general query about smartphones with fingerprint sensor as I still using a phone without fingerprint sensor. Can we add more than one person's fingerprint? Like suppose me and my fathers
Yes, we can.

bro,i am using m20 for past one month.. its good for average users.. not recommended for heavy users. charging is fast. battery backup is good.. you can update to android 9 version . you can add 3 fingerprints.. add 1 yurs,, remaining 2 your fathers...so both can use. it supports face lock also

If you can stretch budget a bit. Go for A30 instead of A20. It has everything M20 has with an Super AMOLED display. They dropped price Rs 1500 twice in last two months for it. So you can get it at a decent value. You won't be disappointed with the phone surely.

If you can stretch budget a bit. Go for A30 instead of A20. It has everything M20 has with an Super AMOLED display. They dropped price Rs 1500 twice in last two months for it. So you can get it at a decent value. You won't be disappointed with the phone surely.

Retailers in my city are selling A30 for ₹14,000. I can max stretch my budget to ₹12,000. I will have to wait for another price cut to buy.

You should go with Samsung Galaxy M20, it has USB Type-C, high screen resolution and Bigger battery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock