Samsung launches S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 in India

mmadhankumar

The Earth will be better without Us..
Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Samsung1_2350412f.jpg

Samsung launched its latest flagship devices Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge in India on Monday.

In these new devices, the South Korean company has experiemented with design.

Both devices sport metal and glass bodies.

Galaxy S6 will be available at a price of Rs. 49,900 and Galaxy S6 Edge with will available at Rs. 58,900 in India.

Apart from the body design, most other features are similar.

Here is a quick look at the specifications of both devices:

Display: Samsung always scores when it comes to display. Same here. The phones have a 5.1-inch 2K (2560x1440 pixels) AMOLED display.

Camera: Samsung Galaxy S6 features a 16MP primary camera with a 5MP front camera

Processor: This time Samsung chose Exynos 7 chip Octa-core processor clocked at 2.1 Ghz and 1.5 GHz respectively. They carry 3GB RAM.

OS: Both the devices are expected to launch with the latest Android operating system, Lollipop.

Memory: The device will come in three variants: 32GB, 64GB and 128 GB

Battery: Galaxy S6 will be carrying a battery of 2550 mAh whereas Edge S6 will have a battery of 2600 mAh.

Samsung launches S6 Edge, Galaxy S6 in India - The Hindu

Reactions: iSK
So be prepared to sell your kidneys if at all anybody is interested in that phone :p:p:shy:shy:u:u

Sanjeev said:
So be prepared to sell your kidneys if at all anybody is interested in that phone [emoji14][emoji14]:shy:shy:u:u
[emoji38] :D :rofl

I dont want to sell....

S6 Edge looks ugly.

Good Share @Madhan bro :tup
But who will sell their kidneys nd buy this phone :huh:no:no:rofl:lol

Sanjeev said:
But it looks nice to me :shy:shy
I don't like curved displays especially in phones. Thats why.

Different people. Different opinions. [emoji16]

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock