• Replies: Replies 26
  • Views: Views 3,520

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
Buzz is that it might release along side with S11 on Feb 18
It won't. It may be unveiled but not released. We don't know anything about it because there have been no leaks otherwise for a Samsung phone

It won't. It may be unveiled but not released. We don't know anything about it because there have been no leaks otherwise for a Samsung phone

There are already leaks of the pics bro on net, But we didnt get full spec leaked yet

There are already leaks of the pics bro on net, But we didnt get full spec leaked yet
I know and that's what I told.

What we do know is that it will have flagship specs and have more cameras than the previous Gen

I know and that's what I told.

What we do know is that it will have flagship specs and have more cameras than the previous Gen

It wont be having Latest flagship specs, and apparently the price will be less than 1000$(800$ to 900$), And Technically it wont be called Galaxy Fold 2

It wont be having Latest flagship specs
Sorry bro, you're wrong. Just because Motorola released a mid range foldable doesn't mean Samsung will follow its footsteps. It's going to have flagship specs only.
the price will be less than 1000$(800$ to 900$)
Again, you're wrong. Add $1000 to it and you'll get your price.
And Technically it wont be called Galaxy Fold 2
Yeah, source said both Galaxy S and Note series were going to be merged into the 'Galaxy One' series but there has been no update on that. So as things stand, there will be 3 lines of flagship/premium - Galaxy S, Fold and Note. Probably the A91 as well, but let's see

Sorry bro, you're wrong. Just because Motorola released a mid range foldable doesn't mean Samsung will follow its footsteps. It's going to have flagship specs only.

Again, you're wrong. Add $1000 to it and you'll get your price.

Yeah, source said both Galaxy S and Note series were going to be merged into the 'Galaxy One' series but there has been no update on that. So as things stand, there will be 3 lines of flagship/premium - Galaxy S, Fold and Note. Probably the A91 as well, but let's see

If you know about the below blog, that would do. I follow the site from like 4 years.

What we know Galaxy Fold 2 So Far !

Live Images of Galaxy Fold 2 in Flesh

I'm not talking about that vertically foldable phone. I was talking about the regular successor to the original Galaxy Fold with horizontally folding one..

It really would not make business sense if they don't release a flagship foldable along with a mid range one like this. And it would be a shame too because we lose out on one form factor.
Quoting this:
However, it’s unclear whether these newer technologies will debut with the clamshell Galaxy Fold 2 or the actual direct sequel to the original Fold, which is said to be planned for release in the second half of 2020.
The original sequel will still have flagship specs and either same or more/better rear cameras from the previous gen...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock