Samsung Galaxy SIII - My 1st Android Review !!

IndianMascot

Banned
Reaction score
Hello Friends,

I was waiting for some 4G handset to be launched which supports Indian 4G Network but recently came to know that no such handset will be launched in next 2 years. RIM OS 10 & Lumia 900 were also in my wishlist but after through study regarding features and future, I finally nailed down on Samsung Galaxy S III : My 1st Android .

logo.png

0HCqe.png

Unboxing my Samsung Galaxy S III

iVST4l.jpg
AVEijl.jpg

hM7ujl.jpg
PX31Il.jpg

XnLfYl.jpg
p6rsPl.jpg

Some More Screens :

IuR9Wl.jpg
SyZRll.jpg

oGZXkl.png
bYbehl.png

EXCMMl.png
dJxX8l.png

KK7uQl.png
6sDGLl.png
46KJll.png

About Features of Samsung S III everyone is talking about !!

1. Smart Stay - Loving this feature as very much useful for Internet savvy people. Only Defect is it doesn't work when room light is switched off.

2. Direct call - Another Nice feature and works Perfectly .

3. S Voice - Works perfectly for already trained commands. But still need improvement .

4. S Beam - Didn't tested as unable to find any NFC enabled device till now.

5. Burst Shot - Amazing feature but I still need to train myself to use this feature efficiently .

6. 50 GB Dropbox Space - Activated and assigned after following 4-5 steps ;)

Fu258.png

Also got 8 GB Free Mirco SD Card on its Purchase .

WzbQCl.jpg

Bandra Station was never so good looking in my earlier Smartphones .

MEj8y.jpg

1st Firmware Update Received

ZKMH2l.png
j91VXl.png

Excellent review IM bhai & the looks are awesome of this phone, donno why people says it is not good in looks.. Read in many blogs too but personally i like it... Have you updated your anroid os to jelly bean one? :)

Bapun Raz said:
Excellent review IM bhai & the looks are awesome of this phone, donno why people says it is not good in looks.. Read in many blogs too but personally i like it... Have you updated your anroid os to jelly bean one? :)

Thanks Buddy. Yes Many Blogs and Gadget expert has criticized its Design but Samsung has given this Powerpuff phone a design which is useful and relevant not only for Professional, Tech Savvy but also for gaming freaky peoples.

Jollybean is not available for any Android Handset other than Nexus. And other Handset manufacturers are in no hurry to roll out Jolly Bean .

Android Market is yet to experience ICS completely.

I guess they'll provide Jelly Bean update soon..!! ;)

IndianMascot said:
Bapun Raz said:

Thanks Buddy. Yes Many Blogs and Gadget expert has criticized its Design but Samsung has given this Powerpuff phone a design which is useful and relevant not only for Professional, Tech Savvy but also for gaming freaky peoples.

Jollybean is not available for any Android Handset other than Nexus. And other Handset manufacturers are in no hurry to roll out Jolly Bean .

Android Market is yet to experience ICS completely.

I was also going to buy The SIII . but in the end was so wowed by its camera that bought the 41 MP Nokia PureView instead!. Perfectly complements my Ipod Touch.
Amazing phone , (except for some problems in the Nokia Belle OS , but still its not that bad)
Will Post the review soon!
And Congrats for the Galaxy S 3 :) , its also a terrific phone ! Could you also do a review of how S Voice responds to diff. Indian accents ??

Cool Buddy said:
I am sure you are getting lots of features & apps in the phone. Also how the video quality is? HD?

Yes, Lots of apps are there but I have already most of the apps in Nokia. Video Quality is awesome. Will try to post a video soon. :)

ForceRaikkonen said:
I was also going to buy The SIII . but in the end was so wowed by its camera that bought the 41 MP Nokia PureView instead!. Perfectly complements my Ipod Touch.
Amazing phone , (except for some problems in the Nokia Belle OS , but still its not that bad)
Will Post the review soon!
And Congrats for the Galaxy S 3 :) , its also a terrific phone ! Could you also do a review of how S Voice responds to diff. Indian accents ??

1st of all Congrats for the Pure View. I am already having the predecessor of it i.e Nokia N8 of 12 MP Camera. So I can well assure you that you have made a good deal in that price value. And the app in Nokia is very very economical. Those apps which i had purchased in Rs 5 are being charged Rs 50 - Rs 200 in Android Market. So, Enjoy Nokia Store and Nokia Music too.

Yet to experience S Voice exhaustively but general commands and accents work perfectly. Will post detailed review regarding other commands soon. :)

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock