Samsung Galaxy M52 5G

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
so this one is exciting. Moto Edge costs 30K with similar features. Lets see what samsung offers

so this one is exciting. Moto Edge costs 30K with similar features. Lets see what samsung offers
Also, realme GT Master Edition at ₹25k.

And I don't get why everyone including reviewers are praising Motorola so much about their pricing on Edge 20 Series. They are making it fine for brands to charge 30k for a phone with Snapdragon 700 Series chipset and 22k for an outdated Dimensity 800U chipset. At 30k, you might as well go for Mi 11X or iQOO 7. Everyone just kept on shouting the same things throughout their videos. Stock Android/Clean UI/Bloatware Free & 11 5G Bands.

Also, realme GT Master Edition at ₹25k.

And I don't get why everyone including reviewers are praising Motorola so much about their pricing on Edge 20 Series. They are making it fine for brands to charge 30k for a phone with Snapdragon 700 Series chipset and 22k for an outdated Dimensity 800U chipset. At 30k, you might as well go for Mi 11X or iQOO 7. Everyone just kept on shouting the same things throughout their videos. Stock Android/Clean UI/Bloatware Free & 11 5G Bands.
The cost of adfree experience will always be higher. You either get mind blowing specs with ads or midrange specs without ads. Both will more or less cost the same.

Ad free UI is very very under-rated, imho. I am OK with ads in YouTube, because I am not paying Google for the service. But I paid for the phone, then why the ADs? If they are giving the phone for FREE and showing ADs, then that is understandable.

With ads, they are subsidizing the phone price. SO obviously, if you are NOT shown ads, the phone price will be higher. Even I hate the Ads in Samsung.

Yes, there is a way to stop minimize the ADs shown. But if people gets used to these things, then the next logical step is STOPPING users from stopping the Ads.

OK. Now coming to Moto phones. They also have another under-rated feature called 4G+ / LTE-CA / Carrier Aggregation, which most Samsung M series phones lack.

Third under-rated feature is 4x4 MIMO. Well, not many people know what this is & ZERO youtubers talk about this.

Can you guess the cheapest Samsung phone with 5G & 4G+ & MIMO ??? No, my S10 Lite is just having 2x2 MIMO. Answer is Samsung S20 FE 5G. Also the Samsung's 4x4 MIMO implementation is flawed in one sense, that it works only in great signal and almost nil congestion (around 20+ SINR).

Yes, I am Samsung fan. I have 4 Sammy phones in my family. But Samsung M series phone is NO match for Moto phones, imho.

Last edited:
The cost of adfree experience will always be higher. You either get mind blowing specs with ads or midrange specs without ads. Both will more or less cost the same.
I mean I am happy to pay ₹1-2k extra for Ad-Free experience. Take Moto G40 Series for example.
But when there's a ₹5-10k difference, then instead it's better to take 5-10 minutes of your time and uninstall/disable the unwanted stuff.

But when there's a ₹5-10k difference, then instead it's better to take 5-10 minutes of your time and uninstall/disable the unwanted stuff.
What I mean is, if people gets used with ads and then the next logical steps for brands is NOT allowing user to stop ADs. How many years do you think the brands will give you this option? Till the competition from phones with NO ads exist, right???

Smartphone with ADs is EVIL... PERIOD... It kills the brands who are not showing ADs. If people keep on supporting phones with AD, Next Moto will be forced to show ADs as well.. This will kill competition in the long run, for eg: even Sammy joined that team. There will be less and less choice for people who don't want any ads in first place.

Yeah, tech savvy people can disable this, guess the condition of not so tech savvy people? Those poor people are subsidizing your phone actually. My Mom and Dad are not tech savvy and so I bought them Moto phones (Moto 1 Power for Mom and 1 fusion+ for Dad).

If people are OK to pay just small money for ad free experience NOW, then a day will come, when even if you are ready to pay EXTRA Rs15,000 for ad free xp, but will have NO choice.

Oxygen OS is becoming Carbon-di-oxide OS Color OS now (yeah still no ads, but its surely on the way). Why?? Attack of these AD supported phones. I hate ADs in my Samsung phones, even though I can disable it. It is good that, Samsung is removing ADs from its own apps, from One UI 4.0 and all my phones are going to get it.

Man.. this really saddens me. 🙁
I can totally see a day coming when we'll be paying 20k for Snapdragon 600 Series & Dimensity 700 Series phones. Samsung is already doing so. I am sure others will follow soon.
I hope my M51 lasts long. 🤞🏻

Man.. this really saddens me. 🙁
I can totally see a day coming when we'll be paying 20k for Snapdragon 600 Series & Dimensity 700 Series phones. Samsung is already doing so. I am sure others will follow soon.
I hope my M51 lasts long. 🤞🏻
I agree. The prices have gone up significantly in the last 1 year. The specs/experiences which used to get for 10-12K and now being sold for 15-16k and somehow there isnt an outrage since its just a few hundred bucks extra on EMI

I agree. The prices have gone up significantly in the last 1 year. The specs/experiences which used to get for 10-12K and now being sold for 15-16k and somehow there isnt an outrage since its just a few hundred bucks extra on EMI
We used to get Glass Back and FHD+ Displays under ₹10k. Now we are getting Plastic and HD+ even on ₹20k+ phones.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock