Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime India Launch Expected on Monday.

Saj 007

Reaction score
Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime India Launch Expected on Monday...

Samsung India on Friday began sending invites for a Galaxy J-series smartphone launch in Gurgaon on Monday. The company is expected to launch the Galaxy J7 Prime, which was launched in Vietnam in late August.
To recall, the Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime was tipped by an established Mumbai retailer to launch soon in India. Mahesh Telecom claimed the smartphone would launch at Rs. 18,790, and will sport an MRP of Rs. 19,400. The price revealed is a close match to the Vietnam pricing, making it plausible.
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime is the upgraded version of the Samsung Galaxy J7 (2016), and features a fingerprint sensor on the home button in addition. Other differences include the presence of a full-HD display instead of an HD display, more memory (3GB RAM instead of 2GB), more inbuilt storage (32GB instead of 16GB), and a higher resolution front camera (8-megapixel instead of 5-megapixel).
The other specifications of the Galaxy J7 Prime almost completely match the Galaxy J7 (2016). The dual-SIM (Micro-SIM) Galaxy J7 Prime ships with Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow. The smartphone bears a 5.5-inch full-HD (1080x1920 pixels) IPS display with 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 4, and runs on a 1.6GHz octa-core processor coupled with 3GB of RAM.
The Galaxy J7 Prime features a 13-megapixel rear camera with an f/1.9 aperture and LED flash, while there is an 8-megapixel front camera with an f/1.9 aperture also on board. The smartphone comes with 32GB of inbuilt storage that's expandable via microSD card (up to 256GB) - to note, the Galaxy J7 (2016) only supports microSD cards up to 128GB in capacity.
The latest Samsung J-Series smartphone offers 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, GPS/ A-GPS, Bluetooth v4.1, Micro-USB (with OTG), and 3.5mm audio jack in terms of connectivity options. It is powered by a 3300mAh battery, and measures 151.5x74.9x8.1mm.

Samsung Galaxy J7 Prime India Launch Expected on Monday | NDTV Gadgets360.com

Lol. And i purchased A5 2016 two weeks back. Would have surely gone for this model. 5.5 inch screen with Full hd display is Wow..

rtz2042 said:
Lol. And i purchased A5 2016 two weeks back. Would have surely gone for this model. 5.5 inch screen with Full hd display is Wow..
Even I purchased A5 before 2 weeks ago and it's a great mobile. J7 is good but not that good.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock