Samsung Galaxy A31

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Samsung-A31-Specifications-1585049126376.png

Samsung Galaxy A31 comes with a 6.4-inch full-HD+ AMOLED display with a waterdrop-style notch. It features a quad camera setup on the back and comes with 5,000mAh battery with 15W Fast Charging. It comes with an octa-core processor, where two cores are clocked at 2.0GHz, and six at a 1.7GHz frequency. It includes a quad camera setup on the back, which consists of a 48MP main camera, an 8MP ultra-wide-angle shooter, a 5MP macro camera, and a 5MP depth sensor. The front camera within the waterdrop-style notch is a 20MP shooter. Other features of the Samsung Galaxy A31 include Samsung Pay and an in-display fingerprint sensor.

It will be coming with a Mediatek Helio P65 chipset.
The Price is rumoured to be around ₹17k - ₹20k.

Source

Presenting the all-new Samsung #GalaxyA31 with an Awesome Screen, Awesome Camera and a Long Lasting Battery Life.
Join us for the launch event as we, along with technology and photography experts, take you through what this Awesome new Galaxy A has to offer.

@Bapun Raz @Prithi Deb seems like Galaxy A31 has good latest features and might be good grab if someone is looking at buying smartphone.

Comparing other A series phone, this seems to be good deal :)

@Bapun Raz @Prithi Deb seems like Galaxy A31 has good latest features and might be good grab if someone is looking at buying smartphone.

Comparing other A series phone, this seems to be good deal :)

Don't go for A Series phones. Those are meant for offline market and are on the expensive side. The M Series provide much more value and has similar specs at a lot less price.

Don't go for A Series phones. Those are meant for offline market and are on the expensive side. The M Series provide much more value and has similar specs at a lot less price.
which one do you suggest is the best to buy now. Suppose for a budget within 20k-30k range ?

Do you only want a Samsung phone? or other brands as well?

not particular about samsung. Anything which is latest and good features is fine as per my budget said earlier. But i dont want Redmi or Real me..

Any other model you can pls suggest me.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock