Salman Khurshid in Pak, lauds Sharif, slams Modi

Anup Tiwari

Reaction score
ISLAMABAD: Former external affairs minister and senior Congress leader Salman Khurshid was all praise for Pakistani PM Nawaz Sharif even as he lashed out at Prime Minister Modi during his invitation lecture at the Jinnah Institute in Islamabad on Thursday.
Analyzing the cross-border relationship between India and Pakistan from his perspective, Khurshid said, "Modi is not used to talking to people who disagree with him."
Speaking about Pak PM Nawaz Sharif attending Modi's swearing-in ceremony in India, the former external affairs minister said, "If you look back at the first face-to-face between our PMs, your PM took a brave, farsighted decision. What we said and did made things uncomfortable for Pakistan after the visit."
"If there has been a leader of democratic Pakistan who wanted peace with India, it is (Sharif, who) was the first non-military [Pakistani] leader to try for peace," Khurshid said at the function

He is always saying like this. I saw his interview given to mny pak.news channel. He only praises pak and abuses india..i remember he said,it is only indian govt who doesnt want peace btw pak and india.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock