Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

BTW i was looking at some of the coverage of the war on Indian TV channels.It appears that this war is nothing more than drama for them.Some of the reporters covering the war have zero experience of being in a war situation and all they do is create an emotional drama out there.

BTW i was looking at some of the coverage of the war on Indian TV channels.It appears that this war is nothing more than drama for them.Some of the reporters covering the war have zero experience of being in a war situation and all they do is create an emotional drama out there.
Better watch TV9 Bharatvarsh and WION they are covering that well.

Better watch TV9 Bharatvarsh and WION they are covering that well.
Yes especially Gravitas plus by Palki Sharma Upadhyay, she is the face of WION.

Nothing but biased non sense. Even I liked her before.
WION conviently skipped the part where Russia keeps on invading and annexing their neighbours like Georgia and Moldova. Pushing them toward military alliances like NATO. And how they took over all of Chechnya.
Source
They also failed to highlight the trillions of dollars worth of oil being present in Crimean peninsula which Russia annexed via it's backed separist.

Nothing but biased non sense. Even I liked her before.
May be but as of now anything not toeing with Ukraine's version of events is looked up with disdain across all platforms,WION had their You tube channel blocked for few days for reporting Russian point of view.

May be but as of now anything not toeing with Ukraine's version of events is looked up with disdain across all platforms,WION had their You tube channel blocked for few days for reporting Russian point of view.
It got unblocked. Right?

It got unblocked. Right?
Actually it was blocked for showing perticular video whereas entire western media was covering that story. Whereas when YouTube was asked by netizens on their mistake they restored within hours.

Yes, Palki is my favourite anchor these days specially the opening segment and closure to her topic is perfect.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock