Discussion Russian invasion of Ukraine

All thanks to Alexander Lukashenko, by the way waiting for Wagner to die falling from his own window.

The day Moscow fails. Europe's last pigtator's regime is first to fall. Even without shooting a single bullet in Ukraine war. This guy has hundreds of sanctions against his country.

Everything is not alright in Russia. Sergei Surovikin former Chief of Staff is detained. An individual close to Wagner terrorist leader Yevgeny Prickozin. According to US intelligence report. He knew about the rebellion by Wagner terrorist group against Russian military.

Putin will always be remembered as the coward who let go of mercinaries attacking his own army.

Yevgeny Prigozhin, war criminal of Syria, Sahel and Ukraine dies in crash. Communication of Wagner group cut off'ed in Belarus. Russia's only functioning army is leaderless. Best part is they are planning a revolt again which either ends up with either them dying or Russian army dying. Win win situation for us.

Ukrainian Commander-in-Chief Confirms Death of His Assistant Chestyakov, Says Explosive Device Detonated in his Birthday Gift.

Moscow attack has FSB written all over it to recruit new soldiers for Russian military. Back in 1999 Putin has bombed his own citizens to wage war against Chechens who also weren't saint either. They hijacked a theatre and a school after this killing 100s.

I didn't even had to try hard. It's FSB. I am 200% sure. It's not hard for FSB to recruit Caucasian men since Belarusian dictator Lukashenko opened up his borders to floor migrants to Europe after facing sanctions.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock