News Columnist
Solutions
Reaction score
KwlGEw3.jpg

Source
E5P2oUU.jpg

Last edited:
Hyped! 😍
But I guess we'll have to wait till end of 2021.

Great!! Now We all know who will be playing the Murderer Even before the start of shoot.
It will be thrill to watch...
Maybe it is possible that it will be shown that she kills someone in the beginning and then Ajay Devgn would be out to catch her

Maybe it is possible that it will be shown that she kills someone in the beginning and then Ajay Devgn would be out to catch her
Yeah.. Let's hope that's the case. Otherwise I would be really sad to be spoiled like that.

Returning to the spotlight after a long hiatus, actor Esha Deol is all set to make a grand entry into the digital space with upcoming crime-drama series Rudra – The Edge of Darkness

mn3TGa9.jpg

Actor Esha Deol said, “I am really excited to be back to work, especially alongside Ajay. We have been co-stars in numerous movies and I am beyond thrilled to make my digital debut with this series. There is a great comfort level between us as actors, and it is exciting to work in a new format with him. I am really charged up with the script and with my role in Rudra - The Edge of Darkness, which is a humongous project by all means and it also marks Ajay's debut in the digital world. The show produced by Applause Entertainment in association with BBC Studios India a coming soon on Disney + Hotstar VIP is going to be epic!"

Come February, and it’s going to be the time to witness his debut on the digital world with Rudra: The Age Of Darkness.

The Hotstar original is touted to be one of the biggest series on the digital world and the team of this Rajesh Mapuskar directorial is looking for a late February/Early March premiere

Source

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock