• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 10
  • Views: Views 1,095

Bapun

Staff member
Community Manager
Solutions
Reaction score
It's not quite demonetisation but the Reserve Bank of India looks like it is phasing out the Rs 2000 currency note if cues available in its annual report 2019-20, released on Tuesday, are any indication.

The annual report said the Rs 2000 denomination note, introduced during demonetisation in 2016, was not printed at all during 2019-2020.

Don't jump, Rs 2000 currency notes slowly being phased out

I observed that for the last few months, most of the banks are not loading 2K notes in their ATMs. They are being phased out.

I wish 500 Rs notes also to be withdrawn. Only 200, 100, 50, 20 and 10 Rs notes should be made available. Then only digital transaction will increase. Digital transaction can only make transparency.

I wish 500 Rs notes also to be withdrawn. Only 200, 100, 50, 20 and 10 Rs notes should be made available. Then only digital transaction will increase. Digital transaction can only make transparency.
As a gift we use to get ₹1001 during occasions which got reduced to ₹501. You want that to go to ₹201. C'mon, think about the underprivileged.

Last edited:
As a gift we use to get ₹1001 during occasions which got reduced to ₹501. You want that to go to ₹201. C'mon, thing about the underprivileged.
In my area the gifts are now being done in POS machine

In my area the gifts are now being done in POS machine
In my area smaller shop charges extra for digital payments. Hence, most old people never learnt to get use to these payments app. I am pretty sure my granny doesn't even know what Google Pay only Whatsapp Payment can save the cause.

As a gift we use to get ₹1001 during occasions which got reduced to ₹501. You want that to go to ₹201. C'mon, thing about the underprivileged.
I always count on you to put a hilarious negative spin on everything. 😂

Then digital transaction should be Higher the limits Because u can't take huge cash on 100's due to security problem on the other side there is a limit in digital transaction .. Then what people will do money will in people's house instead of bank so again physical currency transaction will increase and digital transaction only for dth , mobile recharge etc.... Leads to the starting of the circle BLACK MONEY

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock