Reaction score
Jr7BElA.png

lVOw4gK.png

wydqumk.jpg

W8Yjk9W.jpg

e74UkV2.jpg

TA8MvpO.jpg

Source

WWE has become so predictable and boring over last 4-5 years.The fact that they are still using(Have to use) the wrestlers like Kane,Edge,Goldberg,Christian many of whom have reached age of grandad is in itself a story of their decline.Watched Royal Rumble today after so many years and it was utter rubbish.WWE has reached a stage where it doesn't know how to connect to the audience.

Come on Edge can still deliver good matches. Go watch last year's Backlash. It was Top 10 matches of the year. Last single match Kane had in Rumble 2018 was also good enough. Christian's return is a one time thing. And Goldberg was never actually a technical wrestling. Give him squash matches. He will do fine. I prefer him staying retired though. New Japan uses legends during Wrestle Kingdom every year. No one complaints there as your busy distracted watching 9 hours of wrestling, lol.

Problem with whole of WWE including NXT is them trying to be like NJPW, AEW, Indies etc. Seriously trim down those 20-30 minute matches to 10-15 matches. Trying watching any AEW pay per view. It will suck the life out of you with 40-50 minutes matches.

The only way they can deliver better product is bringing back brand split pay per views. With crowd gone. They don't need to worry about low crowd attendence. Yet, deliver an amazing product.

Come on Edge can still deliver good matches. Go watch last year's Backlash. It was Top 10 matches of the year. Last single match Kane had in Rumble 2018 was also good enough. Christian's return is a one time thing. And Goldberg was never actually a technical wrestling. Give him squash matches. He will do fine. I prefer him staying retired though. New Japan uses legends during Wrestle Kingdom every year. No one complaints there as your busy distracted watching 9 hours of wrestling, lol.

Problem with whole of WWE including NXT is them trying to be like NJPW, AEW, Indies etc. Seriously trim down those 20-30 minute matches to 10-15 matches. Trying watching any AEW pay per view. It will suck the life out of you with 40-50 minutes matches.

The only way they can deliver better product is bringing back brand split pay per views. With crowd gone. They don't need to worry about low crowd attendence. Yet, deliver an amazing product.
I just watched the Royal Rumble match.The level of wrestling was atrocious.At least pretend that there is a fight going on.The ending was obvious from the moment Randy Orton went off injured and the cameras kept on zooming to him during the match.WWE during attitude era was all about surprises and now they fail to muster any.Wrestlers keep on getting promoted and dropped without any meaningful run.For me the most important thing is how close to reality they can bring the matches.I didn't realize till i was 15 that the matches were not real but now a days any kid can point out that the entire thing is fake.This entire thing is reflecting in the declining TV ratings of Raw and Smackdown.I won't be surprised if 10years down the line the company goes bust.

Yup As the Undertaker said the product is "Too soft" nowadays
Partially it is down to the regulations which barred usage of chairs,no blood etc.But storyline has been the biggest culprit.It took me days to digest that Brian Pillman had won Golddust's wife in a fight :)

Partially it is down to the regulations which barred usage of chairs,no blood etc.But storyline has been the biggest culprit.It took me days to digest that Brian Pillman had won Golddust's wife in a fight :)
PG era is one of the worse things happened to wwe and like Punk said this company would be better after Vince's D!!th....
In my opinion Vince has lost his touch he doesn't know how to use talented guys like Finn balor, Russev, Zack Ryder , Ascensions

Last edited:
Every wrestling storyline has been done to death. Reality based marques matches are the only way to go for now. All promotions are doing it. Back in Attitude Era there was no restriction. After Benoit saga they had to tone down the product a lot.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock