Seeking Help Router suggestion

Optimus_Prime

Contributor
Reaction score
shortlisted 3 router
TP link A6, TP Link C6, TP link C1200
C1200 has USB port which other don't have.
A6,C6 has Mu MIMO technolohy, don't know what that actually is and I wonder if that required day to day life or not
All I need a decent Range and Stability in Connection.

shortlisted 3 router
A6,C6 has Mu MIMO technolohy, don't know what that actually is and I wonder if that required day to day life or not
You have to go for Mu Mimo (Multi User, Multi Input, Multi Output) router. It helps the router communicate with multiple devices with stable speed.

Coming to range, It depends on the bands the router support. If it has dual band support, 2.4G band gives range but you can't expect speed. 5G band gives speed but range drops.

Last edited:
shortlisted 3 router
BTW what's additional benefits you enjoying new one?

Didn't got you sir
I think u bought new broadband connection recently...Already have new Router..Maybe dual band ...Still y u opt for new router? If any issues in router which have warranty u can replace..

I think u bought new broadband connection recently...Already have new Router..Maybe dual band ...Still y u opt for new router? If any issues in router which have warranty u can replace..
No I have single band only router , a basic one from Tenda. Which serve the purpose decently. But in next room on laptop i get only 2 signal bar. And at night I face speed issue
So thinking to change the router.

No I have single band only router , a basic one from Tenda. Which serve the purpose decently. But in next room on laptop i get only 2 signal bar. And at night I face speed issue
So thinking to change the router.
AFAIK changing to dual band router doesn't provide more range ..2.4 GHz gives the highest range and 5GHz gives the optimum speed in short range...
On ur issue I think a Wifi repeater will give solution...

I am also opting for new ACT broadband connection , but i am not taking the router that ACT gives...may be they giving TENDA but may be not that good in quality...

@Optimus_Prime do you suggest I can opt for any one from the one's you listed ..correct ?

I am also opting for new ACT broadband connection , but i am not taking the router that ACT gives...may be they giving TENDA but may be not that good in quality...

@Optimus_Prime do you suggest I can opt for any one from the one's you listed ..correct ?

I use A6, and it works very well! You can go with either of them, and you won't regret it.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock