Discussion Rotomac Pens owner accused of 'fleeing' with Rs 800 crore

Sai Jai

Reaction score
This one involves Rotomac Pens owner Vikram Kothari, as reported by sources have confirmed that the parent company of Rotomac Pens has been accused of fleeing with Rs 800 crore that have been loaned from various government banks.

In total, Kothari has been accused of taking loans worth Rs 800 crore from five government-run banks - Allahabad Bank, Bank of India, Bank of Baroda, Indian Overseas Bank and Union Bank of India. All the aforementioned banks had "compromised" rules to give away these loans, as pee sources quoted by the report.

In the report, it was mentioned that Kothari had taken a loan of Rs 485 crore from UCO and a loan of Rs 352 crore from Allahabad Bank. However, no payment has been made towards the principal amount nor the interest.

Times Now

I think no one in this forum use rotomac pens. At least I don't. Such a cheap brand's MD with such cheating case ! Very bad !

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock