RJio tops chart in 4G download speed in March: Trai report

Anup Tiwari

Reaction score
NEW DELHI: New telecom operator Reliance Jio's average download speed at 16.48 mbps was almost double of its rivals Idea Cellular and Bharti Airtel's in March, a report by telecom regulator Trai has showed.

Average download speed on Reliance Jio network was 16.48 megabit per second (mbps) in March against 8.33 mbps on Idea Cellular's and 7.66 mbps on Bharti Airtel's network, the monthly report by Trai showed.

Theoretically, a user can download one Bollywood movie in about 5 minutes at 16 mbps speed.
Reliance Jio: RJio tops chart in 4G download speed in March: Trai report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Anup Tiwari said:
NEW DELHI: New telecom operator Reliance Jio's average download speed at 16.48 mbps was almost double of its rivals Idea Cellular and Bharti Airtel's in March, a report by telecom regulator Trai has showed.

Average download speed on Reliance Jio network was 16.48 megabit per second (mbps) in March against 8.33 mbps on Idea Cellular's and 7.66 mbps on Bharti Airtel's network, the monthly report by Trai showed.

Theoretically, a user can download one Bollywood movie in about 5 minutes at 16 mbps speed.
Reliance Jio: RJio tops chart in 4G download speed in March: Trai report, Telecom News, ET Telecom

Good. But in my area speed is low

Last edited by a moderator:
I can only dream of such speeds. In my house the speed is 40KBps max during daytime while the tower is only 900 m away and closer to it the speeds are always over 1MBps, called the CC and they said they are in process of erecting a new tower in my locality which would take 90 days. [emoji17]

DJBhaiJaan said:
I can only dream of such speeds. In my house the speed is 40KBps max during daytime while the tower is only 900 m away and closer to it the speeds are always over 1MBps, called the CC and they said they are in process of erecting a new tower in my locality which would take 90 days. [emoji17]

Jio give free data because of Jio is in progress of his work

DJBhaiJaan said:
May be Jio has not started that tower yet. Even in my city most of towers are not started. When I talk to customer care they replied that we will start them ASAP. And, also 3 new towers are planting in my area and will get started in 90 days. Call CC and complain about this.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock