Republic Bangla on OTT Platform

Republic Bangla Live YT feed.
msX9iRM.jpg

Today I was watching R Bangla Debate with arnab and I must say we bengalees are not familiar with this kind of Journalism. Its absolutely rubbish. Only Shout and Noise. We had grown up by seeing ABP ananda ,24Ghanta with old school type journalism. But this kind of shows absolute noise pollution..
An example : today in this show TMC MP Aparupa Poddar drag Arnab's father in her debate and Arnab also shows his rage and whole debate gone out of topic.

Today I was watching R Bangla Debate with arnab and I must say we bengalees are not familiar with this kind of Journalism. Its absolutely rubbish. Only Shout and Noise. We had grown up by seeing ABP ananda ,24Ghanta with old school type journalism. But this kind of shows absolute noise pollution..
An example : today in this show TMC MP Aparupa Poddar drag Arnab's father in her debate and Arnab also shows his rage and whole debate gone out of topic.
First day he was humble. Today it was just not tolerable. Arnab is fine. I can't bear to hear the lady anchor.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock