Good News Reliance Jio now started offering 300 SMS on Rs.119 plan

Niel Kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
:wink2::wink2:
kIUNjN0.jpg

Earlier they complained about other operators but forgot themselves not offering sms at lower pack :lol: now confidently can say they are offering SMS at Lower ₹119 but other are not

Earlier they complained about other operators but forgot themselves not offering sms at lower pack :lol: now confidently can say they are offering SMS at Lower ₹119 but other are not
But I guess soon AVi started giving sms service in smart recharge coz after trai announced 1900 free sms now it's invalid to stop sms service in smart recharge

But I guess soon AVi started giving sms service in smart recharge coz after trai announced 1900 free sms now it's invalid to stop sms service in smart recharge
Yes intentions of this telecom operators was stop to port out requests. if someone want to port have to go unlimited pack then have to wait for month .. this was beneficial for them

If Jio launch below plan then smart recharge for AVi doesn't have any value those consumer who are using 4G mobile

₹120 - ₹130
Unlimited calls
1gb data
24 days validity

Then It'll be a nightmare for AVi then they don't have any choice to withdraw smart recharge 😍😍😎

Last edited:
if u are smart enough then even rs75 jiophone plan gives 50sms.

so You can rechargers75 and borrow jiophone for 10 min from any person, put ur sim and send port sms and get porting code , then SIMPLY RETURN THAT JIOPHONE.

you may see some airtel and vi guys sitting under umbrella will keep spare jio phone to bring MNP customer from jio network and using above method

if u are smart enough then even rs75 jiophone plan gives 50sms.

so You can rechargers75 and borrow jiophone for 10 min from any person, put ur sim and send port sms and get porting code , then SIMPLY RETURN THAT JIOPHONE.

you may see some airtel and vi guys sitting under umbrella will keep spare jio phone to bring MNP customer from jio network and using above method
Actually you can use sms services with JioPhone plan in your smartphone as well. But instead of going to another raise issue on social media specially on twitter Jio will fix network in your area. Personal experience.

Actually you can use sms services with JioPhone plan in your smartphone as well. But instead of going to another raise issue on social media specially on twitter Jio will fix network in your area. Personal experience.
That's true. Complimentary and add-on data works too. I once got 10 GB data on a number with JioPhone plan. I used up all the data on JioPhone via JioFi.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock