Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

This is the main fiber line which they are installing overhead to the electric poles outside my house, It's very thick and looks high quality.

bX3STMl.jpg

Jio Final Terminal Boxes are also Installed yesterday, 5 m and 10 m nearby my house and they are saying it will be live in 2-3 days.

ev1fKZH.jpg

AJClxWZ.jpg
Minimum 7 days...maximum 15 days..
Depending in demand..

Minimum 7 days...maximum 15 days..
Exactly what i had in my mind. I paid for JioFiber new connection on Monday and that guy confirmed installation on the same day eod. it's almost 5 days and still installation is not done.

Exactly what i had in my mind. I paid for JioFiber new connection on Monday and that guy confirmed installation on the same day eod. it's almost 5 days and still installation is not done.
Serious issue with the backend rollout team. Jio fiber lying near to my apartment from last 2 years but no movement afterward. Jio guys are saying that they are currently focussing on more populated areas and ours is 600+ flats so it may take time for final rollout.

My JioFibre connection got installed on Friday and I have a doubt reg the same.
Below items are shown in MyJio app under subscriptions but I do not see corresponding app installed (not available in JioStore also). Is this something I can check somewhere if installed?
- Discovery plus
- ShemarooMe
- LionsGate

My JioFibre connection got installed on Friday and I have a doubt reg the same.
Below items are shown in MyJio app under subscriptions but I do not see corresponding app installed (not available in JioStore also). Is this something I can check somewhere if installed?
- Discovery plus
- ShemarooMe
- LionsGate
I think content from these platforms (LionsGate) is available in Jio TV+ app.

Discovery+ is a newly added subscription which was not available earlier. I think the app will be coming soon. Try logging in with your Jio Fiber registered number in the Discovery+ App.

Hi, today I have seen jio fiber posters near my area and I called him. I was about to install the same but I have few questions:
1. whether tv channels are available with 4k set top box? If yes, what are the channels? all telugu channels?
2. All ott apps they provide will be accessible via other devices too? like mobile phone etc?

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock