Discussion Reliance JioFiber FTTH Internet Service - Queries & General Discussions

I was not able to access most of the major websites except google related sites and Facebook. Twitter, hotstar and most other sites gave me "connection reset error" in jio fibre from 05.30 PM till few minutes ago. Anyone faced the issue..? When connected through mobile data, Every site was working fine.

I was not able to access most of the major websites except google related sites and Facebook. Twitter, hotstar and most other sites gave me "connection reset error" in jio fibre from 05.30 PM till few minutes ago. Anyone faced the issue..? When connected through mobile data, Every site was working fine.
I also faced same issue yesterday at same time. It was automatically resolved after one hour

Happened for an hour around 11PM even on Jio mobile net. Then it was fine.

I send an email to Jio Fiber customer care on 2-Feb-2020 regarding " Low upload speed, App crashing due to Android version 7". I got 2 replies from Jio customer care and all the reply they asked me same information again and again.
In the 3rd reply, they are asking my personal information to raise service request.
Below is the information,they are asking to raise the service request.

1. Email ID
2. DOB
3. Father’s/Husband’s Name
4. POI/POA number (last 4 digits)
5. RMN (Registered Mobile Number)

Do I need to give POI/POA for raising the service request?
if above information is really required, then why they are not asked this information in First email itself.
If anyone in this forum provide above information for raising service request?

Thanks

I send an email to Jio Fiber customer care

I hope you have contacted official genuine Jio customer care address and not some random contact who might be scammers trying to get your personal info for fraud purposes! Be vigilant.

I hope you have contacted official genuine Jio customer care address and not some random contact who might be scammers trying to get your personal info for fraud purposes! Be vigilant.
The email id is [email protected] and it is not scammer.

Below is my reply for that email

sUbz3Wz.jpg

I send an email to Jio Fiber customer care on 2-Feb-2020 regarding " Low upload speed, App crashing due to Android version 7". I got 2 replies from Jio customer care and all the reply they asked me same information again and again.
In the 3rd reply, they are asking my personal information to raise service request.
Below is the information,they are asking to raise the service request.

1. Email ID
2. DOB
3. Father’s/Husband’s Name
4. POI/POA number (last 4 digits)
5. RMN (Registered Mobile Number)

Do I need to give POI/POA for raising the service request?
if above information is really required, then why they are not asked this information in First email itself.
If anyone in this forum provide above information for raising service request?

Thanks
This is ridiculous. Such information is absolutely not required. Why do you need to provide your father's or husband's name if you are an adult ? What is POI? Either they have mistaken your request for something else or it is a scam mail.

Last edited:
Maybe they want to confirm the same details as what was provided during registration before escalating it to the "higher level" engineering team who are knowledgeable in this matter.

POI is proof of identity and POA is proof of address.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock