BSNL now offers ’1+1 free data’ for prepaid subscribers

rahul1117kumar

Contributor
Reaction score
On the occasion of Dussehra and Muharram, state-owned BSNL has launched a promotional offer under which prepaid customers get double benefit on four new data Special Tariff Vouchers (STVs).

“Four new Data STVs have been launched on festive season on pan India basis with validity of 365 days with double data offer from October 10 to 31 October 2016,” Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL) said in a statement. Under this offer, Rs 1,498 will give 18GB instead of 9GB data, Rs 2,798 will give 36GB instead of 18GB, Rs 3,998 will give 60GB data instead of 30GB and Rs 4,498 will give 80GB data instead of 40GB data.

“BSNL is committed to the benefit of its esteemed customers with utmost reliable and cheaper services,” Director (CM) BSNL Board R K Mittal said.

Reliance Jio effect: BSNL now offers ’1+1 free data’ for prepaid subscribers

thisisjagan said:
I don't understand. They have unlimited pack at 1099 right
That's for broadband right?

thisisjagan said:

thisisjagan said:

For some reason, my post is appearing thrice. Please delete two.

Its a promotional plan with a validity of 1Year. But unlimited plan validity is for 1 Month

thisisjagan said:
Nope. Unlimited 3G for 1099
The validity is only a month for that. But these stvs have one year validity.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock