• Welcome to OnlyTech Forums
    An online community for the tech enthusiasts!

refridgerator with music

ssparikshya

Guru
Reaction score
I see raised eyebrows, but it's not every day that you come across a refrigerator that plays music. Godrej Appliances has recently added the Edge SX MuziPlay to its line-up of products. According to the company, this move is driven by the feedback they've gathered from housewives across India. The manufacturer learned that most people tend play music either on their mobiles or MP3 players while in the kitchen. This inspired Godrej to double up its refrigerator as an entertainment hub.

The MuziPlay is available in capacities of 183 and 221 litres. The refrigerator plays MP3 files through a USB slot. It has two speakers capable of 80 Watts PMPO (the RMS rating has not been specified). Interestingly, the fridge lets you choose between six equaliser settings. Furthermore, the product has received a five-star energy rating - that means lower electricity bills.

The two models are expected to cost in the range of Rs 12,000 - Rs 16,000. We have contacted Godrej Appliances for a review sample, so you might actually see a detailed review of this fridge in a few weeks. It will be interesting to have such a product in our test lab. I know what you readers are thinking, but I'm not going to overclock its compressor for sure.\

2v33042.jpg

techtree.

kramkumar

Veteran
Reaction score
So, housewives can enjoy music while cooking. Possibilty of spoiling food is also there.

Top Bottom