Seeking Help Realme X2 or Redmi note 8 pro

• Thread starter Manu
  • Start date
  • Replies: Replies 17
  • Views: Views 2,270

Manu

Reaction score
I want to buy phone for friend...pls suggest me..
Realme x2 or Redmi note 8 pro???
Which one is better???

Go for Redmi. Realme's software is meh!

Bro I also feel Redmi note 8 pro is a better deal. Recently my cousin also bought it and he is very happy and satisfied with its purchase 🙂

I prefer Color OS over MIUI and with the upcoming Realme UI it will be even better. In MIUI you can't even disable apps that come pre installed and which you don't use, in color os you can disable them. MIUI is riddled with ads in all system components and you have to individually turn off recommendation for each app, Color OS will introduce ads but will give a single toggle to turn them off system wide.
On the hardware front both are neck to neck so decide based on the OS and UI.

Actually I'm also in a dilemma about purchasing Realme X2. Have spammed several threads and created few but still my doubts aren't resolved. I came across few reviews that realme X2 has battery drain and I don't know if it's true. I'm rather preoccupied with choosing one among Realme X2 or Vivo z1x or Samsung m30s. Ruled out Redmi note 8 pro as it doesn't have sAmoled. Someone help me too, please. I play no games, i am dormant on social networks and all I want is good battery and camera.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock