Discussion Realme X launched, starts from ₹16,999.

Choco7905

Reaction score
Speaking exclusively to India Today Tech, Realme India CEO Madhav Sheth confirmed the India launch of the Realme X.The Realme X has already been certified by the BIS (Bureau of Indian Standards) suggesting its imminent launch.
Based on what rumours have told us, the Realme X will sport a notch-less display thanks to the selfie camera moving to a pop-up mechanism. The Realme X is also tipped to launch with a Snapdragon 730 chipset, 6.5-inch, VOOC 3.0 fast charging and a 48MP primary camera, among other things.

Exclusive: Realme CEO confirms Realme X with pop-up camera will launch in India soon, days after China launch

It will get another name/series in India & it may get AMOLED display & type-c port.

Last edited:
Oh no Realme is fully targeting to Redmi.
After Redmi X announcement now Realme X :em:

Good I didn't order Realme 3 pro.

I would wait for Realme X and Realme X pro
You'll feel this after the launch & before the launch of every Realme phone.

Users have also said that they're launching new phones every month & almost at the same price that they're feeling their phone to be too old.

Realme1 was launched at 9,000 then they launched Realme2 also at 9,000 & now Realme 3 is also priced same which is much good than the former ones. Now, people having Realme2 would be feeling that they should've waited for few months. Same case with C1 & C2 also. C1 starts at 7,499 & C2 starts at 5,999 with more features.

Users have also said that they're launching new phones every month & almost at the same price that they're feeling their phone to be too old.

Realme1 was launched at 9,000 then they launched Realme2 also at 9,000 & now Realme 3 is also priced same which is much good than the former ones. Now, people having Realme2 would be feeling that they should've waited for few months. Same case with C1 & C2 also. C1 starts at 7,499 & C2 starts at 5,999 with more features.
So true. This is not only for Realme but for every brand.

This is also a reason I dont like realme. They decrease the value of old phone with in a month and maximum 2 month.
We can't change our phone every two month.

@mmadhankumar bro said it so true. One can't be happy with one wife or a phone. As soon as he gets one, the next day new one with better specs comes out!

Note: Take the wife part with a pinch of salt, it was not to disrespect any women just for some humour.

Official First Look

Realme-X-in-Blue-and-White-Colors.png

Realme-X-White-Color.jpg

Realme-X-Blue-Color.jpg

Image Credit

I also have a MI A2 but I hate their gimmicky flash sale. One of my friends can't order N7 Pro for months and finally ordered Realme 3pro. Xiaomi ka GHAMAND Thod de Realme. Xiaomi taking consumers for granted.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock