realme GT Series - realme GT | GT Neo | GT Master Edition | GT Explorer Edition

Redmi Note 10 Series is a Mid-Range series, while Realme GT is flagship. You can't compare both. Purchase according to your budget. If you can afford it, then definitely go for Realme GT. Or else wait for Redmi Note 10 Series. Even Narzo 30 Pro is launching tomorrow, with Dimensity 800U 5G & 120Hz Display.
lot of option to choose from. Definitely one will get confused with the number of new launch
as per my budget i guess Mid range series is fine and hoping 10 series phone lasts longer without any issues once bought

RFrvZHI.jpg

• Realme has revealed that its upcoming Realme GT will have pricing in line with its 2020 flagship.
  • The Realme X50 Pro retailed for 3,500 yuan in China, €600 in Europe, and Rs 38,000 in India.
Realme executive Xu Qi Chase revealed on Weibo that the upcoming Realme GT flagship phone will have pricing in line with last year’s Realme X50 Pro. The early 2020 flagship had Chinese pricing of 3,500 yuan (~$516 at the time) for the base model, with European and Indian consumers paying €600 and Rs 38,000 respectively.

yYYwCMz.jpg

This could be one of the cheapest Snapdragon 888 phones on the market

Variants & Pricing:

8 GB + 128 GB – ¥2,899 (~₹30,150)
12 GB + 256 GB – ¥3,399 (~₹36,850)

realme GT NEO launching on 31st March

SLWldDo.jpg

To be powered by MediaTek Dimensity 1200

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock