realme 8 Series - realme 8 | 8 Pro | 8i | 8s

Prithi Deb

Contributor
Solutions
Reaction score
Upcoming Realme 8 (RMX3092) visits Geekbench & 3C Certification.
  • MediaTek Dimensity 720 5G
  • Upto 8GB RAM
  • 65W Fast Charging
  • Android 10
YSDfVZ5.png
MGf9eFa.jpg

Why they are using mediatek Processor.
Already they are launching realme x7,. x7pro with Mediatek Processor.
Better atleast 8series with Snapdragon processor.

best idea better if they launch 5G with Snapdragon processor_Super Amoled display. That's it

Why they are using mediatek Processor.
Already they are launching realme x7,. x7pro with Mediatek Processor.
Better atleast 8series with Snapdragon processor.

best idea better if they launch 5G with Snapdragon processor_Super Amoled display. That's it
Realme 7 used Helio G95. And the successor to Helio G series is the Dimensity series. But they can't possibly give the 800U or 820 at this price point, and it will also hamper the sales of the upcoming Realme X7. So I guess that's why they went with Dimensity 720. This way they can keep the price lower and also market it as the "Cheapest 5G Smartphone".

As for Realme 8 Pro, I think they'll stick to Snapdragon processor like the Realme 7 Pro & 6 Pro. They might go with Snapdragon 750G. If Moto can provide it at ₹21k, then I feel Realme should be able to give it under ₹20k. But the real question is "Will They?".

android 10?
Realme is the company, which never gets tired of spamming the market with new phone launches. They are like, "Oh Redmi launched one phone with 30W charger. Now we launch another phone with 65W charger to counter that. Moto has launched a cheap 5G phone. We will launch even slightly cheaper one. Oho, Samsung launched a budget phone, then we launch another phone to counter that".

If you want the phone with Android 11, then kindly wait for few months. No, they will NOT provide Android 11 update to this phone, but launch another phone in another series with almost same specs with Android 11...

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock