Rakhi Sawant Says Ceiling Fans Cause Suicides, Asks PM Modi To Ban Them.

kumarvishwas

Contributor
Reaction score
Pratyusha Banerjee suicide: Ban ceiling fans to save India’s daughters, Rakhi Sawant requests Modi :lol :D :rofl:rofl

Addressing a press conference in Mumbai, she urged people to use a table fan or an air conditioner instead of a ceiling fan.
Bollywood actress Rakhi Sawant had a rather unique request for Prime Minister Narendra Modi: ban ceiling fans from homes.
Demanding Rs 5 crore in compensation for Pratyusha Banerjee’s family, Sawant on Tuesday said that banning ceiling fans from homes is more important than chanting ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’.
“Banning ceiling fans is more important than chanting ‘Bharat Mata ki Jai’ because many daughters and daughters-in-law are committing,” said Sawant.
Addressing a press conference in Mumbai, she urged people to use a table fan or an air conditioner instead of a ceiling fan. “Whoever loves their daughter, I appeal to them to remove fans from their homes. Instead keep a table fan or an AC,” said Sawant. She also claimed that Pratyusha Banerjee was murdered and her boyfriend Rahul Raj Singh used to torture her. “Rahul used to torture her, I used to tell him not to do this,” said Sawant.
See more at: http://indianexpress.com/article/india/india-news-india/pratyusha-banerjee-suicide-rakhi-sawant-ceiling-fans-narendra-modi/#sthash.EjLXkWhh.dpuf

Those cowards should die who can't do anything in their life.it will decrease population.

piinku1 said:
Those cowards should die who can't do anything in their life.it will decrease population.

bit harsh !?! isn't it !?!

piinku1 said:
Dude, they are not cowards. Most of them have mental health issues which results in social tendencies.

intrinsicreality said:
Dude, they are not cowards. Most of them have mental health issues which results in social tendencies.

These so called celebrities think they are superior than common man.So they stop following friend circle and engage them in virtual world which gradually tends to lonliness,.They can't share their sorrows with anyone for which they commits suicide.
That's why I called them coward who has no courage to face the world

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock