Good News Railwire new plans - 100Mbps @ ₹799

Jithin91

Contributor
Reaction score
50Mbps @ ₹499 - 500GB FUP
100Mbps @ 799 - 1TB FUP

For both new and existing customers

MTBEon0.jpg

Do you have the excel like last time? Need to see what happened to those 849 and 899 plans? Are they also getting the speed bump?
50Mbps @ ₹499 - 500GB FUP
100Mbps @ 799 - 1TB FUP

For both new and existing customers

MTBEon0.jpg

Which circle these plans are available? I can't see this in their website.
Kerala.
They won't update their website.
Infact they have updated their plans here for 3 times in last 2 months. But haven't updated since ages in website.

Kerala.
They won't update their website.
Infact they have updated their plans here for 3 times in last 2 months. But haven't updated since ages in website.
Then how can we know new plans and update it? My lco don't have much contact with me

Then how can we know new plans and update it? My lco don't have much contact with me
Railwire doesn't allow you to change plan online. Either you need to contact your LCO or raise a ticket. But it's advised to contact lco.

My LCO laughing from distance 🥲🤣🤣

Railwire customer care laughing from distance 🥲🤣🤣

The only way to change plan is to contact the customer care via phone..
That may be the case of your LCO

For me, i call LCO to change the plan. Last time to change to 999 from 499, he changed the plan in 5 minutes.

I don't know about railwire customer care and haven't raised a ticket for past 8 months. During last 8 months only one or two times I have outage and it was addressed by lco immediately. So there was no need to contact CC or raise a ticket.

Back
Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock